Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,127 (€384) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (39 minutes ago)