Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,412 (€552) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)