Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,007 (178,597 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)