Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,237 (36,556 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)