Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,955 ($U8,421) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (21 minutes ago)