Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,837 ($U16,386) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (29 minutes ago)