Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,475 ($U9,840) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)