Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,008 (€1,927) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)