Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,442 (€1,307) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (31 minutes ago)