Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,467 (€377) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)