Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,176 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.567 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,315 (AU$521) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)