Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,461 (5,821 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)