Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02408 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,254 (COL$5,657,513) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)