Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,846 (491,512 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)