Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 210% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,108 (Bs 8,474) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)