Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 196% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,051 (Bs 5,533) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)