Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,279 (32,212 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)