Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.307 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,460 (5,835 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)