Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,944 (﷼ 35,886,770) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)