Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,798 (﷼ 12,976,685) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (40 minutes ago)