Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,551 (﷼ 20,835,948) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)