Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,767 (4,456 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)