Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨28,529 (11,513₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)