Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.418 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨14,818 (6,129₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)