Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.567 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,043 (41,705₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)