Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,408 (R$ 2,094) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)