Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,347 (R$ 4,869) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)