Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,452 (R$ 4,610) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)