Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,887 (€1,387) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)