Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,715 (€392) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)