Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,892 (€427) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)