Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 260% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,263 (Bs 8,383) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)