Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 267% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,131 (Bs 93,223,039) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)