Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 246% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,835 (Bs 10,026) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)