Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,655 (23,931 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)