Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,170 (COL$3,278,155) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)