Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,907 (Php56,888) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)