Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,308 (€856) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)