Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,486 (€458) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)