Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,643 (€300) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)