Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,540 (€1,199) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)