Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨75,339 (₨128,888) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)