Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04737 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,909 (694,668 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)