Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04543 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨91,607 (2,016,395 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)