Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04760 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,261 (656,687 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)