Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04763 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,535 (284,162 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)