Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.859 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 97% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,237 (Dinar 347) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)