Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.963 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,827 (Dinar 1,010) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)