Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.395 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,743 (Dinar 175) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)