Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 201% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,687 (€520) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)