Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,059 (5,335 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)