Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨49,323 (E£ 13,151) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)