Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,387 (Shilling111,747) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)