Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,993 (Shilling43,140) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)