Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,421 (Shilling66,454) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)