Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.520 INR / MVR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 108% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,939 (5,738 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)