Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.312 INR / MVR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,376 (7,045 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)