Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.135 INR / MVR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 73% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,648 (11,283 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)