Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,391 ($U31,710) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)