Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,969 ($U7,958) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)