Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.736 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨59,510 (3,556TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)