Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.347 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨78,524 (6,920TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)