Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,705 (761TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)