Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.745 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,502 (1,155TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)