Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.640 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨62,761 (17,240 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)