Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.662 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,039 (7,456 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)