Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.603 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨63,687 (17,678 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)