Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨12,656 (3,801,558 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)