Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.529 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨47,032 (1,446 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)