Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11154 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,779 (284,900 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)