Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12207 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,685 (906,749 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (30 minutes ago)