Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10771 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,099 (325,879 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (37 minutes ago)