Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 95% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,676 (1,611,181 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)