Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11468 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,286 (429,775 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)