Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,031 (Rp 2,960,573) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)