Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨49,095 (23,269 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)