Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨90,503 (40,677 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)