Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 163% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,746 (€1,021) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)