Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,553 (5,536₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)