Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,110 (5,669₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)