Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨106,139 (41,182₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)