Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.083 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨61,830 (10,165 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)