Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.915 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,827 (2,867 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)