Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.542 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨36,164 (5,528 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)