Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.912 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,030 (2,898 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)