Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨43,215 (6,162 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)