Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨61,789 (元6,345) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)