Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,754 (元2,399) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (36 minutes ago)