Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,783 (元3,097) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)