Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,548 (9,419 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (29 minutes ago)