Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,639 (3,863 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)