Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04432 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,047 (5,213,440 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)