Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04456 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,920 (4,980,337 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)