Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,222 (1,574 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)