Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40394 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 374% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,253 (146,687 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)