Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41249 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 375% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,071 (215,935 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)