Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38918 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 357% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,389 (340,179 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)