Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,217 ($1,974) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)