Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,762 (Mex$ 9,533) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)