Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,170 (Mex$ 5,658) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)