Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,402 (Mex$ 5,801) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)