Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,784 prices entered by 956 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.294 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,271 ($1,404) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)