Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,166 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,353 ($694) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)