Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,513 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,129 ($2,747) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)