Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,345 prices entered by 1,052 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 178% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,236 ($2,682) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)