Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,225 (1,487,989 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)